The Washington Post
The Henrietta Public Library now subscribes to the digital edition of The Washington Post. You can access while here in the library, from home, or on your device. Access outside the library is only available to Henrietta residents. The Washington Post digital edition includes:
- Expert reporting and analysis from Washington and around the world, including award-winning investigative coverage and editorial commentary.
- Real-time Q&A Discussions providing a behind the scenes look at key stories.
- Live-streaming of Washington Post Live events, where top-level government and business leaders, emerging voices and newsmakers discuss the most pressing national and global issues of the day.
Are you in the library? Access The Post here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/
Are you a Henrietta resident at home or on your device? Unrestricted remote access is available to Henrietta residents for 7 days, BUT you can come back to get free access again after the week is over. As many times as you want.
- Go to: https://www.washingtonpost.com/subscribe/signin/special-offers?s_oe=SPECIALOFFER_HENRIETTAPL
- Enter your email address, agree to the terms, and click Next.
- Create a password. (If you already have an account, the link for full access will be sent to you account email address.)
- On the eighth day, return to this site, click the link again, and repeat. This triggers a new 7-day access period for Henrietta residents.*
* Note: If you are using The Washington Post app, you may need to logout and log back in to trigger the new access period. You can bookmark the link in the first bullet to get you there quicker.