Curbside Pickup Procedure
Curbside pickup remains an option for all!
Materials and Requests
- Curbside pickup requests may be placed by telephone (585-359-7092) or email (email@example.com). Please include your library card number in your email message.
- Most formats of library materials (including regular and large print books, audiobooks, magazines, DVDs, CDs, and video games) are eligible for curbside pickup. DIY Kits are not included.
- You may request specific titles and authors or, if you give us a general idea of what you’re looking for, we’re happy to select items for you.
- Have your library card number ready when you call.
Pick Up Procedure
Once you’ve been notified that your items are ready for pickup, please pick them up within one week.
- Park in one of the designated curbside pickup parking spots, located on the west side of our building, and call to let us know you’re here.
- Please remain in your vehicle; we'll come to you.
Holds can be delivered via curbside pickup. Please have your card number ready when you call.
Please return library materials in the drive-up book drop located on the west side of our building. If you've recently returned items and they're still showing up on your account, never fear! All returns are being quarantined for 72 hours before they're checked-in and shelved. Thank you for your patience. We'll be sure to backdate all returns so you won't accrue overdue fees.