Craft Supply Swap!
Do you have extra craft supplies that you aren't using? Would you like to pick up some new to you supplies that you would actually use? We're having a craft supply swap!
During the month of January:
Bring in your craft supplies to prepare for the swap. Craft supplies must meet the following criteria:
- Items should be in clean and useable condition
- Any small supplies should be brought in a container or zip bag
- No open paints or glues please
- Can be crafting kits or just items that you are not intending to use
During the swap on Wednesday, February 15th from 6:00-7:30pm:
- Didn't have time to donate? That's ok, bring your donations meeting the above criteria and we will add it to the selections!
- When choosing new items from the donated supplies, please only take about as much as you donated
- Bring your own bag or box to hold your supplies
- Any items left from the swap will be considered donations to the library and may be used for future programming or donated